Handmade and Vintage Christmas in July: Friday's Find #301


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I shop my local thrift stores for Christmas treasures year round, so in the spirit of Christmas in July, I have several to share with you today...


Christmas in July handmade and vintage


First, this charming cross-stitch is professionally framed and signed on the back by the artisan in 1980.  AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage and handmade Christmas in July


Also handmade is a set of 8 assorted cocktail napkins. These hemmed fabric squares would be perfect for Christmas crafting, too.  AVAILABLE HERE! 


Handmade and vintage Christmas in July


Vintage holiday tablecloths are a popular seller. This 69" round one is in excellent condition and features a pretty poinsettia, ivy, and holly design with several different Christmas greetings, including Peace on Earth, Joy, Happy Holidays, and Seasons GreetingsAVAILABLE HERE!


Christmas in July handmade and vintage


Last but not least, this pretty round gift box featuring a snowy church scene is a keeper! 


Christmas in July handmade and vintage


My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage and handmade Christmas in July


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love that the piece was signed by the artist. That's rare, and a neat addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, I used to love propping up the lids of the Christmas boxes inside and filling them with faux greenery snow and berries, add a few minis and they make great holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I'm collecting, making, and pricing Christmas things for my booth in 1 box (so far) so I will be ready to roll come November. I have SOOO many things to do at Christmas that I don't need to add one more thing to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...Christmas???? It's so hot here it's difficult to even think of Christmas but I know it will be here before I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently found a napkin just like the white one with the holly & berries printed on it!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!