Friday's Find: Something Blue...

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Have you been enjoying Fall weather and festivals? It has been lovely here--perfect for yard sales and checking out less frequented thrifts! Today's fabulous finds each feature something blue...

Termocrisa dishes
Every once in awhile, I like to wander over to Fredericksburg and check out their thrift stores. When I came across this charming pattern, I was sure it was Fire-King but I was wrong! I flipped the plate over to find it marked Termocrisa. I learned it was Mexico's version of milk glass. I just love the sweet little pine cones and am planning on using it from Christmas through the winter months. So far, I haven't been able to identify the pattern name.  If you know it, please leave a comment! 



Fire-King Blue Azurite



Now for some Fire-King--I rarely see pretty pale blue Azurite.  These square saucers are the Charm style, such a gorgeous shade of blue!  Available.


Vintage dishes

Last, but certainly not least is this heavenly bowl by Homer Laughlin Eggshell Georgian from the 50s. I am smitten with its delicate floral pattern and soft colors.  I would love to hear about your latest treasures! Until next time, happy hunting! 


My Thrift Store Addiction



Party link


Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Cecilia ... I have not seen the pine cone pattern before and it is very pretty. Great for Fall and Christmas too. The Homer Laughlin bowl is beautiful and I am sure you will enjoy it very much. Thanks for sharing your new found treasures.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your find of termocrisa, as a lover and collector of vintage dishes I just had to look into this find. I found quite a few patterns and even a Christmas pattern but was unable to find your pattern, it would seem you found a rare piece indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Friday Finds. The plate with pine cones is lovely. Just so you know I'm a self confessed china hoarder and new follower of My Thrift Store Addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Fire King blue charm! I had a setting for 12 (6pcs per person) plus some extras and I sold them off by the setting. I believe I still have about 20 spare saucers. I think at the time I didn't realize how hard it was to find this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few eggshell dishes in pink :-) Lovely finds

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!