Merry Christmas!



Hello Dear Friends, just a short post today to send you Christmas greetings.  I appreciate each and every one of you and hope you enjoy these fun vintage cards. These are just a sample of the assortment I found recently--don't you just love the illustrations? 

I hope you have a blessed, happy holiday! 


Merry Christmas  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage card Christmas greetings from my home to yours!

I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.…Luke 2:10



Would you like to comment?

  1. Merry Christmas, precious friend! Have a beautiful day, Cecilia! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope your day was filled with love and good food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Christmas was a memorial day. Ours was great. Love your vintage Christmas cards. The old ones have such nice illustrations. I'm loving the Happy Christmas Birthday ones you gifted me. Thanks so very much.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes from Scotland!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love vintage cards! These are wonderful.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage cards! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!