Vintage Charm November Feature of the Month!



Hi everyone! I hope you're all having as much fun at our Vintage Charm link party as your hostesses are. Kathy, Cecilia, Sharon, and I have thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs and reading all of your amazingly creative vintage posts.


Vintage Charm November Feature of the Month mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com November Feature of the Month





As you know,  each of your hostesses select one post every week that deserves recognition and features it at the following week's party. Then, at the end of the month, we select one post from the entire month's features that deserves singling out. This month's outstanding feature is Chris Missy, the fabulous creation of an inspiring vintage blogger, Rita, from Panoply.



Vintage Charm November Feature of the Month mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Feature: Panoply




Doesn't she just take your breath away? She is absolutely the life of the party--best dressed and most talked about. Congratulations Rita on taking an already great idea and going one, no two, steps above and beyond, wowing us all with the beauty and charm of Chris Missy.



Thanks for stopping by!


Would you like to comment?

  1. I love Rita's Chris Missy! Hers was the first dress form I've seen dressed for Christmas. It's just stunning! Congrats to Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feature was delightfully unexpected and, thanks to your part in co-hosting the Vintage Charm party, you helped make it happen. You are appreciated by me and, I'm sure, by all the other guests who come to the party.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with Chris Missy when I first saw her on Rita's blog! I would love to try it if/when I ever find a dress form of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Rita. That is the best dressed dress form that I have seen. Thanks to Cecilia and the other co-hostesses for all the work they do for Vintage Charm. Such a fun party and so many talented bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!