Friday's Find: Pretty Floral Platter


TGITF Friends! Thanks for dropping by today. I have been working on a project and have been keeping my eye out for the finishing touch.  Last weekend I hit some early morning yard sales. When I saw this Shabby Chic Vintage platter, I knew it was just the thing! Don't you love when that happens? Stay tuned Sunday to see how I combine my pretty new treasure with a repurposed find!

Vintage floral platter


Until next week, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction


Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Cecilia ... neat old platter ... anxious to see it in your project. So happy that you visited our community sales today. So nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing how you use the things you bought.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, always fun to meet a fellow blogger! Loved the sale & will check out your blog. Thanks for dropping by & come again :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!