Friday's Find: Craft Supplies


TGITF Friends! Now that it's Spring, local yard sales have started popping up. Last weekend I hit a neighborhood sale--several blocks with multiple sales on each.  Fun, fun, fun! I make it a habit to keep an eye out for bargain craft supplies. Fabric, ribbon and some of my best paint finds have been from thrifting.  


Yard sale craft supplies



Often they are untouched supplies from good intentions that never graduated to completed projects. This girl goes through a lot of craft paint so I was excited to score these.  The larger bottles are almost completely full and the smaller ones have not even been opened.  I paid only $1 for the group--less than the price of just one small bottle.  Just another way to save some green and you never know what you may find.  Do you enjoy going to yard sales? Share your latest fabulous find! 
Until next time, happy hunting! 



My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!