Christmas in July Bargains: Fabulous Find 408

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Although I have become selective about purchasing more holiday decor to add to my surplus, what I do buy is usually from end-of-season sales or thrifted throughout the seasons like today's Christmas in July bargains, including this charming pillow

Christmas in July bargains

Y'all may remember that I often feature birds in my holiday decor--not to mention its water-colored hues fit right in with my pastel color palette. Next is a handmade angel crafted with vintage linens and if you look closely, you'll notice her face is hand painted. 

Christmas in July bargains

I scored her at an estate sale for  $2--isn't the embroidered linen lovely?


The same sale had tubs full of shopping bags and gift boxes, but I exercised restraint and chose a single selection in a nice, roomy size that has lots of potential for gift giving or crafting! 

Christmas in July bargains

Last but not least, a like-new pretty flour sack towel for decking my halls! 

Christmas in July bargains


My Thrift Store Addiction

Christmas in July estate sale bargains

Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!