15 Minute Prince Charming Teacup Garden

Happy Monday, Friends! If you have a case of spring fever, but it's still too cold to garden, check out this whimsical Prince Charming teacup garden that you can assemble in less than 15 minutes!

Prince Charming teacup garden

I found this tiny Prince Charming frog at Tuesday Morning in the seasonal clearance last fall. 

Prince Charming teacup garden

Originally, I pictured him nestled with a succulent, but he is so small that he kind of got lost. So...I decided to create a miniature teacup garden. It's a simple way to brighten a window sill or shelf. To make your own,  start by by adding moss to a teacup.  I found bagged moss at Dollar Tree, and I noticed they already have fairy garden accessories out. Thrift stores are a great place to find pretty teacups for pennies! 

Prince Charming teacup garden

Next, add Prince Charming or any other miniatures you want to display. You'll notice I kept my "garden" very simple, because I really wanted to showcase Prince Charming. I added only a few pink roses and a whimsical sign--you know what they say about kissing a lot of frogs to find your prince! My mini sign is crafted from a dollar store plant marker and a chalkboard sticker. However, you can add whatever accessories you like. Hope Prince Charming has brightened your day! 

teacup fairy garden

My Thrift Store Addiction

teacup fairy garden


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. This little garden and the centerpiece of it are so cute. I just love that little frog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Cecilia! Our Dollar Tree stores have stocked an incredible number of whimsical fairy garden pieces this year, it's unbelievable! I really had to restrain myself. I like your idea of keeping it simple in a pretty tea cup:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your frog prince. I have done my share of kissing frogs in my life! I have made several tiny arrangements (with chipped cups and/or saucers, laying the cup on its side, gluing it to the saucer, with moss spilling out of the cup onto the saucer, covering any flaws with the moss. My favorite, I glued a small round mirror in the bottom of the cup to reflect the scene. Love making fairly gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecilia, I love your sweet Prince Charming! Adorable. I'm featurng you this week @ The Thursday Favorite Things party! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!