Seasonal Clearance and Dollar Store Scores: Friday's Find #327


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Are you ready for this week's fabulous finds? Today I'm sharing some fun seasonal clearance bargains plus my latest dollar store scores...

clearance bird's egg plate

I've had my eye on this gorgeous nest and speckled eggs pattern at Tuesday Morning for awhile. They must have marked it down in between my visits--I brought home the last one! I plan to showcase the lovely pattern soon. I also found this unusual macrame Christmas tree there. I would have never paid the original price, but at 80% off, it was only $5! 

clearance macrame Christmas tree

I've mentioned before that I try to think outside the box when it comes to ways I might use seasonal clearance, but it's not hard to imagine reusing this versatile blooming planter that was marked down to $5 at Walmart after Valentine's Day. Stay tuned--on Monday, I'll share how I tweaked it for spring! 

valentine floral planter

At Dollar Tree, I scored these fun wine glasses. I'm not much of a drinker, but I do love Rosé! 

dollar store wine glasses

Dollar Tree's whimsical flour sack towels are becoming habit-forming--aren't these cute? 

dollar store flour sack towels

No, this large lantern wasn't a dollar, but it was reduced from $10 to $5 at Dollar General! I may even repurpose that cube of protective styrofoam. 😉 

farmhouse galvanized lantern

What have you scored on clearance or at the dollar store, lately? 
Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Awesome finds, Cecilia! I LOVE how you shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great finds, Cecilia...loving the lantern especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your finds, as usual. I have been home this week--snowstorms and bitter cold. But I made several Christmas wreathes for our Nov. church bazaar using 90% off ACMoore green glitter $20 wreathes,90% off Pier 1 Christmas stems, 90% off GW Singer Christmas ribbon, 70% off gumdrop lights! I use my styrofoam pieces instead of floral foam--I just cover the piece with Tacky Glue and moss after using a serrated knife to trim it to fit into a pot, planter, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, Cecilia! I just posted about Dollar Tree Treasures #8: Easter Goodies. And there's lots more where that came from lol. Love your lantern. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecelia,
    I always enjoy stopping by to see what goodies you have found and I am never disappointed.... I think I need to make a trip to Tuesday Mornings and Dollar Tree...Our Dollar Trees though seem to not carry a lot of things that I see others buying....
    .Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to let me know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those towels and plate. You did well with the bargains.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!