Vintage Pyrex: Friday's Find #326

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, and Happy Valentine's Day, Friends! For this week's fabulous find I'm sharing a little vintage Pyrex love. First, is a retro covered pint casserole dish in the Sunflower pattern...

vintage Pyrex

Neither the dish or lid have any chips, and the inside and bottom of the dish are pristine. However, sadly it hasn't received the best care and does have a few discolored places on the lid and the sides of the dish. For a closer look and more views, it is AVAILABLE HERE!

vintage Pyrex

I also found several pieces in the Copper Filigree pattern: 

vintage Pyrex

A bread plate, two berry bowls, and a soup bowl are AVAILABLE HERE!

vintage Pyrex

vintage Pyrex

My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage pyrex

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. That vintage Pyrex is so hot, we have one dealer who specializes in that almost exclusively in our antique mall. They have been monthly top sellers more than once in the past couple years! Have a great weekend, Cecilia, and Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Those dishes look like restaurant ware??? They will last forever. I love Pyrex and my Corningware--have had some since '73 when I got married (the first time!).

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!