Lantern Love: Friday's Find #289


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Are you ready for this week's fabulous finds? As much as I love scoring vintage treasures, it's always nice to come across a trendy find...or two! I found this pair of mercury glass lanterns at one of my favorite weekly haunts, and the following day I saw a similar style made by Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart--only mine are twice the size for less than half the price! 


thrift store finds of the week


At the same stop, I also found some fun paper lanterns for .25 each. I picked up four red...


thrift store finds of the week


...and four blue! I'll have fun sprucing up my outdoor space with my "new" lanterns!


thrift store finds of the week


If you visited the Easter Tablescape blog hop, then you got a sneak peek of this pretty floral sign. It still had the price tag and cardboard tag around the hanger.


thrift store finds of the week


On Monday, I'll be joining the Hop into Easter blog hop--I hope you'll stop by for thrifty vintage Easter decor! 


Hop into Easter blog hop

Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Would you like to comment?

  1. LOve your treasures; can't wait to see how you use the paper lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...those paper lanterns are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is my favorite. I am a thrift store shopper too and also have many vintage items that I have collected over the years. Have my house decorated for Easter right now.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!