Add Color to Your Garden in Any Season!

Happy Wednesday Friends! Fall decor and projects seem to be popping up everywhere! However since my climate promises at least another month of hot weather, I wanted to share some ideas that will not only brighten parched summer gardens but can add color to your outdoor space regardless of the season!      

Add color with spray paint to outdoor furniture

All this yard sale chair needed was some yellow paint and colorful clearance cushions to go from blah to beautiful! 


Upcycled spray painted patio chair


This is an old calendar frame I thrifted for $1.50.  I spray painted the frame, painted the plexiglass insert with  chalkboard paint and added a tiny burlap flower. The message on the sign can be changed for any season! 

Colorful outdoor chalkboard

Add red and this yard sale rocker goes from drab to fab--a cheerful addition to my gazebo! 

Add color to your garden

What's your favorite way to add color to your garden? 


My Thrift Store Addiction



Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi Cecilia, Glad to meet you! I too, LOVE thrifty and junking! I looked at a few of your past posts and you are very creative with style! I also love to garden....we have been in the middle of a complete cottage renovation for the last year and I didn't have time for a vegetable garden but looking forward to next year! I enjoy your posts and connected with you.....Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chairs, Cecilia. I have two chairs crying out for a fun dose of color. Now I'm all inspired to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love color in the garden. Love what you did with the chairs! So pretty!
    Sherry
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!