Friday's Find: Thrift Store Frames


Thank God it's thrifty Friday! Today I am featuring these gorgeous thrift store frames and mirrors.  I absolutely adore Vintage frames and have been collecting them for my dining room makeover. 


Thrift Store Frames


Whether Vintage, metal, wood or resin the common denominator in this group is that they averaged less than $2 each! When combining different styles and materials, painting frames all the same color gives the collection a chic, cohesive appearance. For this type of project I often use spray paint, but since there were a few mirrors in the group and also because the weather was nasty, I opted for white craft paint this time. Here are some of the befores...


Thrift Store Frames


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back to see how I turn this hodgepodge into a wall of art! Here's a sneak peek:


Thrift Store Frames




I would love to hear about your latest fabulous find or makeover project--sharing is caring!




My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!