Friday's Find: Denim Button Down!


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I have always had a penchant for denim, especially this time of year when we anticipate, or here in the South, at least hope for cooler weather. A versatile denim button down has been on my list all summer.  Since I am short, and not long waisted, I needed something semi-fitted.  I even tried on a few at the mall but didn't like any enough to pay close to $30.  I just wasn't able to find the one I pictured in my mind...until today!

Button down denim shirt

I felt a rush of thrifting endorphins when I found this beauty at one of my local favorites just waiting for me to take it home.  For less than $4, it was the perfect price, size and color--plus it was light weight enough for our warmer Fall weather. Let the happy dance commence!  Now for that perfect red handbag...
I am already picturing this with my red skinny jeans and leopard print scarf.  What are your favorite accessories to pair with denim?



My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!