Friday's Find: Vintage Lazy Susan


TGITF--Two treasures today from two different thrift stores and both bargains!  I have never seen a Lazy Susan like this before but I love the bright, kitschy pattern. As you may know, I am partial to unique vintage ware and it is right at home in my kitchen!


Vintage kitchen gadgets
Today's feature:  Vintage Lazy Susan $1.25 and Microplane herb mill $2.00


My second find is this Microplane herb mill which I scored for a fraction of the retail price.  I have actually been wanting one of these and it is always a blessing to come across something on my wish list!  You just never know what you may find--happy hunting! Find any treasures on your wish list lately?  

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!