Countdown to Vintage Charm!

Hello sweet Friends! There is just one week left until the new Vintage Charm link party begins! It will be the perfect opportunity to share your vintage treasures, meet new friends and find lots of inspiration! Today I'm sharing more party details...

Vintage Charm party

Diana is currently designing our "official" party button but I wanted you to give you an idea of all of the fabulous things you can link to the party! 

Vintage Charm party

It's your time to shine and I cannot wait to see all of your posts.  I hope you'll stop by to visit, even when you may not be linking--it is a party, after all!  Here are the other ladies who will be co-hosting: Diana at Adirondack Girl@Heart, Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva and Sharon at The Blue Willow House If you haven't been to their blogs, check them out--you won't be disappointed!

Vintage Charm party

Here are more details about the party: 

*The party will be open 8 am Thursday until 8 am the following Monday.
*If you link on any of our blogs, it will be seen on all four! 
*There will be weekly features, a monthly feature and even a feature of the year! 

It's going to be fun so tell your friends! 


Would you like to comment?

  1. Sounds like a marvelous party!!!! I can't wait to see it all!!! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so wonderful! I'm going to have to start looking for vintage projects...I have one that I need to get started on, so maybe I can finish it before the 2nd party! Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful treasures!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun party Cecilia ... anxious to see what everyone shows us.
    Have fun.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to share!

    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!