Welcome to the very first Vintage Charm linky party!
We invite you to share your vintage experiences--
whether it’s your latest finds, crafts, or DIYs, we’d love to hear about it.
Link up your furniture flips, roadside finds,
repurposed projects, collections, home decor and more!
Let’s see what our hostesses have been up to this week.
Learn more about your four hostesses:
We'd love to connect with you:
- Content: Submit up to three posts that involve vintage finds, crafts, DIYs, or other vintage subject matter.
- Link-back: Be sure to include the Vintage Charm button or a text link back to the party in your linked post. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Visitation: Please visit other blog posts—after all, that’s what a link up is all about. When pinning, please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so the originator of the post gets the credit.
- Hostess Love: Consider following each of your party hostesses blogs and/or one or more forms of social media. We love connecting with each of our guests and will be highlighting features on all of our social media.
- Spread the Word: Consider mentioning Vintage Charm on your social media to help spread the word and make this party a great experience for everyone.
- Prizes: Keep in mind that each month we will select one of the month’s featured posts to be Featured on all four hostesses blogs. At the end of the year, one of the twelve monthly features will be selected as the Grand Prize Feature of the Year. Prize TBA.
- Permission: By linking up to Vintage Charm you assert that the photographs are yours (or you have permission to use them), and you give your hostesses permission to feature them on social media or a blog party, with a link back to your blog. You likewise assert that the content of your post is also yours.