Glorious Fall Mornings!

Greetings Friends! Though it is still quite warm here, we are having some gorgeous fall mornings.  I am reminded of  the quote from Anne of Green Gables: 

Blue bird bath adorned for fall

With its crisp air, cooler weather and stunning colors, October in the garden is truly glorious! Delicate violas are some of my favorites with their vibrant hues. 

Violas in the fall

Blue plumbago and striped mini pumpkins make a lovely pairing. 

Blue plumbago and mini pumpkins

Topsy-turvy pumpkins stacked on an inverted urn create a whimsical reverse topiary. 

Topsy turvy pumpkin display

Golden mums and metal jack o'lanterns add a festive touch near my favorite chair

Fall garden decor


I leave you with more pretty pansies...


Pretty pansies


...they are the friendship flower, after all! Remember Vintage Charm is open thru Monday morning! Drop by for vintage inspiration and make some new friends! 





MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:


Embracing Change




 Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I absolutely agree
    Lovely photo
    Have a great week
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't theses mornings glorious? Your garden looks inviting! See ya soon!
    :-)
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pansies are so pretty in your garden. I like your topsy-turvy stacked pumpkins too. Loving this cooler weather.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is very pretty and fall festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue plumbago with the mini pumpkins....so pretty! We had winter here yesterday so now I am worried about losing all my flowers sooner than usual :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecilia, your gardens are still so very pretty, and I love all the pumpkins you have incorporated with those beautiful flowers. I love all the colors of pansies...they are beautiful explosions of color wherever they are planted! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for those beautiful weather moments. Your gardens look so lovely yet. ;)
    I love the chair, mum and those adorable metal jack-o-lanterns.
    Blessings to you dear Gal! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter just read Anne of Green Gables for a book report last week. I love that book! We had fun talking about it. I love your little touches of fall. The topsy turvy pumpkins are my favorite. Yellow mums are perfect. in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much pretty fall garden inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Violas as well. I always have some reseed and they bloom in the Spring and again in the fall. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!