Refresh Your Home: Gray & Turquoise Living Room Tour


Greetings Friends! Recently my intention to paint one dining room wall became a whole house project when I fell in love with my glorious gray paint.  Big surprise, right?! Picture one open room with the dining room wall at one end, and the turquoise living room wall the far opposite. The two long walls on either side were still the original cream color.  Since I am approaching my home's 15 year anniversary, I decided it was time to refresh them as well.  I cannot get over how this pale gray shade brightened the whole room and I am loving it!  Today I am sharing different views of the room and also some updates from previous posts.  Here, the walls are dry and the room is pretty much put back together.  

Gray and turquoise living room

A closer look including the sofa table which wasn't in the previous view.


Gray and turquoise living room


These slipper chairs were my introduction of gray to the room when I found a great deal on them at Ross--yep, Ross! They are both comfy and sturdy.


Gray and turquoise living room


My made over thrift store mirror hangs over my clearance mantel.  If you look closely you can see Juliette peeking from the corner!


Gray and turquoise living room


This repurposed dresser was my first project using gray paint.  The photo really doesn't do justice as to how well the deeper color and pale shade pair. This wall is directly opposite my front door and the first thing you see, when stopping by for a visit. The architectural tile is from a craft show sale and was my first new home purchase when it was still under construction!


Gray and turquoise living room



I would love to see your living room or recent painting projects! 

My Thrift Store Addiction



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:

                                                      JUNKINLOGO2211111






Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Hi stopping by from the DIY Sunday Showcase! I am also a thrift store lover you did a great job on your room! Hope you have time to visit me at
    http://timelesstreasuretrove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this room! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly becoming obsessed with this color too!!! And I admit I've got a problem with thrifting! Thanks for sharing this on DIY Sunday Showcase!!

    Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gray chairs from Ross are awesome! I love the way they frame the sitting area in front of the mantle. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you've got going on in here! Those walls are gorgeous and the chairs from Ross are pretty sweet too! Thanks for sharing at my Creative Ways Link Party! Hope you'll be back to party with us again on Wednesday at 8pm central!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!