Local Clearance Bargains: Friday's Find #364

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Isn't it fun to find clearance bargains marked down 50%-90%? When it comes to seasonal finds, I try to think outside the box for creative ways to use the decor regardless if they are "past" season...

clearance bargains

Since I garden year round, I love to refresh my entry areas with cute signs like the one above I scored for $2 at Big Lots. When it comes to clearance seeds, I've had good results planting them within a year of purchasing them. I'll tuck these dahlia pots away until spring or possibly give one as a gift--also from Big Lots and 75% off! 

clearance bargains

This herb marker was 90% off at Hobby Lobby. 

clearance bargains

Last but not least--check out these fabulous nubby pillows! Although I appreciate the durability of outdoor fabric, I would never select these for the garden, but isn't the textured fabric perfect for fall? I still can't believe they were $6 with the summer clearance at Lowe's--and just my color, too! 

clearance bargains

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great finds. I still can't get over that pumpkin you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasures! My Augusta, ME, Lowe's had the same turqoise pillows. I picked one up to hug. Alas, color doesn't fit my color scheme (except for my bathroom!), and I couldn't think of anyone to gift them to! My Big Lots summer clearance was cleaned out although I did get a mid-sized flower pot for girl-child 90% off. I usually find gardening treasures (esp at GW, their new stuff) to make a theme basket, but no luck so far. I got a $5 grab bag at Michael's which had some back to school posters, a teacher's organizational notebook (daughter is a teacher!) and 8 skeins of 8.99 white cotton yarn; I crochet dishcloths--usually with bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!