Thrifty Projects and Vintage Decor: 12 Favorites from 2019

Happy Monday, Friends! I can hardly believe it is the last Monday of the year! Before heading into a new year, I like to take a look back at some of the most popular posts. It's probably not surprising that whimsical, vintage, and thrifty projects weighed in, as well as a few featuring jadeite, seasonal decor and garden tablescapes... 

My Thrift Store Addiction readers favorites


Click on any link to see the full project and feel free to pin away! (The most popular post of the year will be at the end of the post!) 



whimsical vintage Easter decor


whimsical vintage Valentine decor


Herby garden tablescape


Good Shepherd spring tablescape


spring to summer garden


Apples and jadeite seasonal tablescape


vintage jadeite collection


vintage Easter tablescape


winter white mantel


blooming summer tablescape


3 step dish towel napkins


Updating a family keepsake display

Leave a comment and tell me your favorites! 
Happy almost New Year! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature


HONORED TO BE FEATURED AT THESE LOVELY BLOGS:




Would you like to comment?

  1. I find it so refreshing to look back on the year's posts, don't you Cecilia? Sometimes I think it's the general mood of readers wanting a seasonal change that sparks interest, sometimes it's the craftiness, other times just the simple beauty of the photos. I could actually feel all those as I scrolled through your highlighted posts, most of which I caught firsthand (there was that blip of time in 2019 where I was MIA with a big move, lol). Looking forward to another year of blogging friendship with you, Cecilia. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be as eloquent as Rita is! I enjoyed seeing these again and somehow misses a couple of them. I swear, my blood pressure goes down 20 points after looking at one of your posts; think it's aromatherapy coming through the computer???? Happy New Year; I look forward to another year of your awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of these I remember and a few I had missed! I love anything having to do with jadeite, I'm afraid I've become a collector! You have such talent decorating with vintage goodies. Here's to a fabulous 2020! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecelia,
    All great projects and posts!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty stories! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely reflection of 2019, thank you for sharing your blog with us on Oh My Heartsie Girls Wonderful Wednesday! Please stop by again this week!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!