Vintage Vanity Tray: Friday's Find #258


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Don't you love it when you're thrifting and find the perfect home decor accent at just the right time? That's exactly what happened when I found this lovely vintage vanity tray right after I updated my bathroom counters...  


vintage thrifted treasures


You know how I love florals, and the colors were just right, too! I also found a lightweight chenille coverlet that had been cut from a largier vintage chenille bedspread. It was just $3 at a yard sale. 


vintage thrifted treasures


At the same sale I found a .50 bag full of lovely lace trim...


thrifted vintage treasures

.
..that included all of these! 


thrifted vintage treasures


Ginger Grand is here visiting and when I saw this bag of small wooden discs, I had an idea for a fun craft with him. Stay tuned for how we used them! 


thrifted vintage treasures



My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage thrifted treasures


Until next time, happy hunting! 


My Thrift Store Addiction signature


party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Ooh, that tray's pretty! Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vanity tray and all that fantastic lace. Wonderful finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tray is so pretty! I have a cupboard full of the round discs....I am interested to see what you will make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a great score on lace like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding craft supplies thrifting! Can never have enough woodsies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that lace trim was a definite find! I would've scooped that up for sure. And enjoy your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always seem to find great things. I seldom get to visit any thrift stores but enjoy them when I do. Only occasionally do I seem to find anything worth buying...but there's always that chance that I will:)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!