Friday's Find: Goodwill Pumpkins & Dollar Store Embellishments!

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! It makes my day when I find seasonal decor while thrifting.  Even better is a thrifty upcycle via the dollar store...

Glam gourds

My little town has a new Goodwill store--woo hoo! It's been open for about a month and I try to go once a week.  It's really nice and I almost always find something in the home section.  This time, I found pumpkins! Now the first one might as well have had my name on it, with the gorgeous color and the glittered stem :) Plus, they were comparable in size and stacked together nicely. 

Glam gourds

Lately, my local Dollar Tree has started carrying really fabulous stickers--like the ones that are too expensive at my favorite craft stores--fabulous.  I've learned from experience that they go fast though, so when I see them I stock up.  Such was the case with these pretty lace and pearl varieties; I didn't have a specific project in mind when I bought them, but knew I would use them...

Glam gourds

...Enter the Goodwill pumpkins! Who says gourds can't be glamorous?! 

Glam gourds

eBook update: I wanted to let you know that my eBook is now available at the following--just click on the store link: 


It can still be purchased directly from my blog and the link is available in the right corner.  This is my first experience with Selz, and though it has received really good reviews, please email me if you have had any issues with it.  I welcome and appreciate your feedback!

Ebook Hope after Divorce

Remember, the 2015 Blogger Fall Tour begins on September 15--be sure to come back next Friday to see the rest of my fall decor! 

Fall home tour

Until next time, happy hunting! 







Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I need to get me some of those stickers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I need to check the dollar store now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stickers really dress up the pumpkins. Good finds at Goodwill and Dollar Tree. I need to make time to visit Goodwill. Thanks for the inspiration. This is making me wish for some Fall decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for finding pumpkins this time of year and even better, one in your color! Love how you jazzed them up. Happy Fall!
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That aqua pumpkin is fabulous. Those stickers look really nice. I will have to check out my local Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fall colors. I loved this post and it is wonderful to meet you I came over from Homemaker Monday. I'd love you to come over to my blog and link this post at The Fabulous Fall Party. All Fall Theme (no Halloween please) posts are welcome all month long. Come by and visit and link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun Cecilia! I love those stickers!! Guess I need to go to the dollar store. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are darling! What great finds and what fun stickers!!! Thank you for sharing at the Art of Home-Making Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!