Fall Garden Tour

Greetings Friends!  As promised, I am sharing my fall garden tour...

Fall garden vignette

We have finally started to have fall like mornings in the Texas hill country, but the afternoons are still quite warm.  When it cools down, I'll add some mums and fresh pumpkins. Until then I'm keeping my sweet potato vine and opting for faux gourds.  A yard sale chandelier + mini pumpkins = instant whimsy! 

Pumpkin chandelier

Do you shop thrift stores for faux pumpkins and other seasonal decor? These in the birdbath are just part of a $3 bag that would cost $12 at a craft store.  

Bird bath filled with fall gourds

My repurposed pumpkin patch remains year round.  See how I created it here.

Repurposed pumpkin patch

A yard sale vintage chenille spread makes an ordinary hammock extra comfy.  I love to cozy up with a good book and a cup of tea! 

Cozy fall hammock

My vintage garden bike is a treasured gift from Dear Firstborn. She gave it to me when she visited in June, and I gave it a fresh makeover. You can see the before here. Mr. Scarecrow, the chalkboard, gourds and bike basket--all thrift store goodies! Thank you so much for joining me today.  I hope you'll come again and...

Vintage fall garden bike

Happy Fall Y'all! 




You may also enjoy:

Gourds and scarecrows


Fall front entry




Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful! I love how you're making a slow shift into fall. I have the sweet potato vines and they're just growing and growing!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your FALL in the garden Cecilia. The hammock looks so inviting, I think I could take a nap right now. Cute to decorate your chandelier with pumpkins. Everything looks so good.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hammock! My trees are too small for one without a frame...*sigh* The chenille on it is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the pumpkin patch and that hammock looks so inviting! I have been wanting to find a chandelier and an old bike....love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty garden...love the fall accents, especially that hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecilia, everything looks so pretty! I love all the whimsical touches you have in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cecilia, I love your garden tour! All of your vignettes just shine with Fall. Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your fall garden decor. I especially like how you styled your bike and the hammock looks so inviting! I'm ready for cool days to get here!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! The chandy with the pumpkins is my FAVE!!! And YES!! I have shopped thrift stores for pumpkins and gourds BUT only had success once with a SINGLE pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden looks so inviting with all of your personalized fall items. Love the pumpkin chandelier and year round patch. So clever! Visiting from Roses of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh - all so adorable and I especially love your scarecrow on the bike. What a fun idea. AND so exciting to see about your blog party next week. I've shared that on Facebook too :) Have a grand week.

    Kaye Swain
    SandwichINK.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!