Fall Favorites with Stringtown Home Harvest Tour

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing some of my fall favorites and joining Stringtown Home's Fall Harvest Tour.  Shall we begin in the garden? My Texas garden is literally a late bloomer when it comes to fall --no fall leaves yet, but I make the most of the other seasonal hues.  Just as I do indoors, I enjoy adding my thrifted finds to the garden.  The heart chalkboard, birdcage planter and faux gourds were all yard sale finds! 

Fall garden ideas


I always think of mums as one of the first signs of fall.  These brighten up a thrifted milk can near my front door. 

Vintage milk can mums

Step inside and you'll see another way I add festive fall accents: tablescapes! At my breakfast table, I've mixed my jadeite collection with an assortment of milk glass and more vintage dishes from my thrifted collection. 

Vintage jadeite and milk glass tablescape

In the dining room, I combine herbs and mini pumpkins with more vintage china and of course thrifted finds. The adorable burlap flatware holders from both tables are from Etsy

Nature inspired fall tablescape

Last, but not least is the mantel where I've arranged thrifted milk glass with items from the grocery store--elegant decor does not have to be pricey! 

Fall harvest mantel

Fresh green apples from the produce section, and sunflowers and wheat from the floral department provide gorgeous color from nature itself! 

Fall harvest mantel

Thanks so much for stopping by--can't wait to join the tour for more inspiration! 


Stringtown Home




MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth






Party link



Would you like to comment?

  1. HI Cecilia! I am stopping by from the Harvest Home Tour. I love your tablescape with the jadeite pieces and the coordinating items that you chose. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cecilia, I'm stopping over from the tour too. Love your thrift finds. Especially all the milk glass which looks great on any occasion. And the wheat pattern china. I think we had this when I was growing up. Wonder what happened to it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did on the dining room table, Cecilia. The herbs with the neutral dishes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the milk glass and jadeite so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the milk glass and jadeite so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IN LOVE with the green glass plates! Gorgeous! Visiting from the Harvest Homes Tour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IN LOVE with the green glass plates! Gorgeous! Visiting from the Harvest Homes Tour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cecilia,
    I love the mums in the milk can. I always adore your milk glass and other finds too! Happy Early Fall.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cecilia, I'm visitng from the Harvest Home Tour where I am also a participant. I am a big fan of milk glass and you have some very pretty pieces. Your fall vignettes and tablescape are lovely, thanks for letting us take a peek in your home... hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Fall touches! I haven't started yet, except the a white mum on my white vintage milk can on the front porch....great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I am enjoying summer, but planning my fall decor. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR COLLAGE OF Fall...so pretty and thanks for reminding me to USE my milk glass too.
    I too am a part of the Harvest of Homes tour by way of Stringtown Home -will follow wherever I can. Have a great 'rest of the weekend'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cecilia ... I really like your "step" into fall. Fruits, nuts and plants, all in soft colors.
    Makes we want to dig out some fall stuff and do some decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweetie, everything is so perfectly put into place for Fall. I love your milk glass collection. My Mom had many pieces as I was growing up and every time I see milk glass it always brings me home. I enjoyed your tour. Hugs to my friend, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! As always! I love the milk glass. I always leave here inspired. Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jadeite! MY FAVORITE! I really love all of your décor - it is a perfect balance of warm and cool pieces. Stunning!! Thank you so much for joining in the Harvest Tour of Homes.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it all - but that table set up is just beautiful Cecilia! So pretty. ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lovely is your fall home decor. I love your milk glass collection too. Lovely! Stopping by from the Harvest Home tour.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your garden is so pretty. Your table too. I love your silverware holder. Stopping over from the Harvest tour.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love to go to estate sales, thrift stores and antique malls. Love your fall decor.
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Cecilia,

    Your fall favourites are adorably seasonal, sweet and fun. Your display of nature's beautiful bounties is my favourite.

    Stopping by from Stephanie's,

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great ideas here! Thanks so much for sharing them with "Let's Talk Vintage!" Enjoy your week, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the white milk glass, always my favorite. I might need to get mine out and use it for some fall decorating.

    Carole West @ Garden Up Green

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your home is brimming over with autumn charm, Cecilia! I love the tiles with "We Give Thanks" sitting on your table :) Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh what a fun post. I love this one too. I couldn't help notice your from Texas.
    I am too. My patio garden has struggled too. I hope to buy some mums tomorrow. Your table and your buffet are so pretty. Come over over and link at The Fabulous Fall party!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE your frugal but fabulous fall style! Thank you for sharing! I will be pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning! I have featured this pretty post on the Art of Home-Making Mondays today! :) Thank you for joining us each week!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!