Scenic Snoqualmie Falls Hike

Happy Monday, Friends! Today I'm sharing another outing with Favorite Son during my trip to Washington last month: Snoqualmie Falls. It was so peaceful to listen to the soothing sound of the falling water. Join me for a virtual hike to enjoy the natural beauty of these lovely water falls

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

Here's a peek of Favorite Son hiking near the bottom of the falls. You can read more about these gorgeous falls, here. You can also look on my Instagram feed for a video of Snoqualmie Falls. 

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

I'll let the rest of the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy your "hike!" 

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

Snoqualmie Falls Washington

My Thrift Store Addiction
Snoqualmie Falls Washington

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Thank you for showing the beautiful area of "my world".
    Linda
    Snohomish, WA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful area!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of our very favorite spots we went to regularly when we lived there. It's so majestic and peaceful. I'm so glad you got a chance to experience it!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!