Welcome Home Saturday

Happy Saturday, Friends! Today I'm sharing as a guest contributor at Welcome Home Saturday. Join us for beautiful home decor projects and inspiration--you may see some familiar faces and meet some new friends, too...

Welcome Home Saturday Home Decor Digest


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecelia,
    Love the candles that you made using vintage glassware...Great idea!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!