Garden Thyme Gathered Spring Mantel

Happy Monday, Friends! Who else is ready for spring?! Today I'm sharing a fun garden-themed mantel and gallery wall inspired by garden statuary and fragrant blooming hyacinths...

garden themed spring mantel

I picked up several hyacinths from Walmart when they were just green sprouts peeking through the soil. 

garden themed spring mantel

I call this statuary concrete couple Adam and Eve. I found them at an estate sale years ago for $5 each. For added height, I stacked Adam on several of my garden books. 

garden themed spring mantel

I extended the garden theme to the gallery wall, starting with a canvas shovel that I received as a gift from my sweet friend, Carly. Then I shopped my home for more whimsical accents to complement the garden theme. 

garden themed spring mantel

garden themed spring mantel

I used Tacky adhesive to secure a tiny wheelbarrow ornament inside an existing oval frame. I have always loved the sentiment from God's Garden Poem by Dorothy Frances Gurney. 

garden themed spring mantel

My Thrift Store Addiction


garden themed spring mantel

Except for the pieces noted earlier in the post, my gathered garden decor are handmade, upcycled, and previously thrifted finds. 

garden themed spring mantel


garden themed spring mantel

garden themed spring mantell

HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!


Feature!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. so many adorable garden goodies, Cecilia. Love the bunny on the upturned pots. Hope you'll come by this evening and link up to All About Home. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Spring wall! I especially love the poetry quote! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!