Thrifted Heart Vase 3 Ways: Fridays at Home

Happy Friday, Friends! I have not been thrifting in a few months, but I do have one find I picked up before the holidays that I tucked away and forgot to share. Can anyone relate? Today, I'll show you 3 different ways I styled this rosy heart-shaped bottle vase...

3 thrift store vase arrangements

It was a pleasant surprise to rediscover this recent find as I was putting away holiday decor. I plan to feature it in an upcoming Valentine tablescape. In the meantime, check out these 3 simple variations for styling it. 

3 thrift store vase arrangements

Succulent and moss

3 thrift store vase arrangements

White roses and seeded eucalyptus with velvet ribbon trim

3 thrift store vase arrangements

Lamb's ear 

3 thrift store vase arrangements

My Thrift Store Addiction


Which arrangement do you prefer?
Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. That's 100% adorable! I love the roses and seeded eucalyptus best. Yep, I do the same - find things I bought right before decorating for a holiday, or moving....and I do the reverse, can't find things I bought and put away before decorating for a holiday, or moving......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite it the Lamb's Ear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and such a great find. I love the roses. Thanks Cecilia for sharing at Love Your Creativity. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!