Not So Christmas-y Clearance: Friday's Find #371

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! As promised last week, I saved some holiday clearance goodies I bought before Christmas to share with you while I'm safe at home. This week, I'm featuring those that caught my eye because they can be used beyond the holidays...

using holiday clearance for more than one season

Sparkly gold mosaic mushrooms--yes, please! These are the perfect combination of whimsy and glam that make my heart happy. In fact, I may have done a happy dance when I finally discovered the second one just before checking out after walking around with just one in my cart. (It was hiding--I just had to dig beneath a pile of pink Santas. 😉)  I found these charming bulb arrangements from the floral section of HEB for $1 each! 

Christmas clearance that can be used for other seasons

I love the fun twist on the usual message of this wintry sign.  

using holiday clearance for more than one season

I was really happy to find neutral houses that can be used through the winter months. This one is made of concrete...

using holiday clearance for more than one season

...and this one lights up! They were both 66% off! 

using holiday clearance for more than one season

Last but not least, while the sign features a lyric from a Christmas carol, I love the idea of hanging it over my bed. 

holiday clearance for more than one season

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!