Friday's Find: Garden Goodies!

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today's fab finds are something I can always put to use:  goodies for my garden...

Garden bargains

My thrifty finds often require makeovers, but are rarely ready to paint without prep--this one is ready to go! Stay tuned to see how I repurpose this sturdy tool caddy. Update: See my painted picnic caddy here.

Thrift store tote BEFORE makeover

I love urns but don't often come across them, especially for $2! This estate sale find is in excellent condition and will hold a large plant.  I can't wait to deck it out with a fresh makeover and colorful blooms.  Coming soon! Update: See my chalk painted upcycle here.

$2 garden urn

Always a blessing to score such a practical find for a bargain--these clip on plant ties are from the same estate sale and are great for securing plants to trellises. 

Bargain garden supplies

Until next time, happy hunting!







Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Nice finds Cecilia ... anxious to see how you repurpose them. With this nice rain today, those plant clips should be so handy for all you vines ... I have never used them.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden finds are always fun and a great way to save $$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garden items can be so pricey...wonderful when you have good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. The urn is very nice and I can't wait to see what you do with the tote.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!