Countdown to Christmas Eve: DIY Ornament Chandelier!

Happy Wednesday Friends! Today I am continuing our countdown to Christmas Eve with one of my most popular holiday decorations, a simple DIY ornament chandelier...  

DIY ornament chandelier



To get started, you will need your favorite ornaments, ribbon and possibly a step stool to reach your chandelier/ light fixture...

DIY ornament chandelier

The first time I did this, I spent a little time figuring out where to place ornaments--now I just go by my photo each year.  I think the easiest way is to tie ribbon on a few of the ornaments and play around with it.  For example, I knew I wanted this shimmering dove to be right in the center!

DIY ornament chandelier

Next, hang ornaments from different ribbon lengths...

DIY ornament chandelier

I tied loosely as I arranged and then secured each ribbon with a single knot once I finished. The fun thing about this is that you can use any colors or theme to make it yours!  Merry, Merry! 

DIY ornament chandelier

What's your favorite way to decorate for Christmas?


In case you missed the rest of the series...



My Thrift Store Addiction

MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:




JUNKINLOGO221111112



Rooted In Thyme






Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I can not wait to try this in my house this year. I love how you used ribbon! Looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a chandelier now. But I go all out with the Christmas tree :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Makes me want to put up a chandelier just so I can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Perfect for any extra ornaments that don't make it to the tree. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!