A Special Gathering--You're Invited!

Hello sweet Friends! Are you surprised to hear from me on a Monday? I  am here to extend a special invitation. I am so excited to be participating in Creating Christmas the week of December 8-December 12! Each night will feature a different theme and blogger as listed below:


                          Please join us!

Be sure to mark your calendars and visit each night's party as you will have the opportunity to link your posts relating to each topic! These are some of my very favorite bloggers, so be prepared to inspire and be inspired! What a fun way to usher in the Christmas season!  Can't wait to see you there! 

Here’s a little bonus:  If you put our party button on your sidebar (to help us advertise) with a link back to one of our blogs then your name will be thrown in a hat for a give away surprise.

*Link up posts on the specific day of the party pertaining to each participants topic on their blog.  Party will remain open until Dec.19th.


My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

  1. What a fun party! I can't wait to join in all the different ways to decorate and celebrate!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what y'all all come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilia, thanks for doing a post about our party. I'm getting excited and trying to decide what I am going to share.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. CeciliaI'm looking forward to see what we're going to be doingI really like what I've seen alreadyfrom the garden Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!