The Art of Thrifting Guest Post at White Spray Paint


Happy Monday, Friends! One of the best perks of blogging is the lovely people I meet. Though I've only met most of you via email or comments, it's been a pleasure! I met Laura, the blogger behind White Spray Paint through the Thoughts of Home party she co-hosts. We began following each other on Instagram and soon discovered our common interest in hunting for hidden treasure in unlikely places. Be it a thrift store or flea market, we are drawn to the thrill of the hunt and the desire to create beauty for less.  When Laura asked if I would like to guest post for a series she is featuring about thrifting, I was intrigued. I absolutely love the title that she chose because I agree that there truly is an art to thrifting--one that is easily cultivated.  It just takes a little practice ;) I hope you'll follow me over and share your thoughts on thrifting in the comments! 


Art of Thrifting at White Spray Paint
Click here to see my guest post at White Spray Paint! 




Would you like to comment?

  1. I read the post and enjoyed it very much. Loved the tips and love me a good old yard sale! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over now to read your guest post! :) Looking forward to it! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it yesterday! Great post and tips. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!