Friday's Find #161


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing the rest of the treasures scored from the sisters' crafty yard sale I attended recently, plus a few thrift store finds too. When I arrived at the packed sale, there were only a few of these vintage quilt scrap bundles left and I grabbed both! I'm still debating whether to part with them or use them for crafts myself...



Vintage quilt scraps



One or more of the sisters must have loved Santa, because they had a variety. I love the embroidery on this handmade wool felt ornament. Slowly, but surely I'm adding to my new blog shop, and this cutie is Available.


Handmade felt wool Santa ornament


I've sold several sequined Santas in my etsy shop, but this is the first one in a pick-up truck! They make adorable embellishments for handmade stockings.  Available.


Sequined Santa



Golden Acorn is one of my favorite vintage Pyrex patterns. The colors would complement almost any dishes, plus the gold accents add a touch of festivity to the holiday table. I already have an identical divided casserole in my etsy shop, so contact me if you'd like a matching pair! Available.


Vintage Golden Acorn casserole dish


Last, but not least is this sweet little angel playing a harp. I believe she is a Lefton collectible. She is numbered on the bottom, but like many older Lefton figurines, does not have the trademark sticker. She's in perfect condition, trimmed in gold and the harp and flowers in her hair are pale pink. 3" tall. Available.

Vintage angel collectible


Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love that Santa...and Christmas is really not that far away now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, but that sweet Angel stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made that sale ... love the vintage quilt scraps. I just bet that you will find something creative to do with them. The Pyrex dish is lovely too. I have never bought any in that pattern, but I really like it. Great for Fall decorating.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Audrey...keep the quilt scraps! I like the angel too...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. look forward to hearing what you do with those quilt scraps...

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!