Friday's Find: Treasures from Mason!

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I found a new place to hunt vintage treasures! Come check out today's fab finds...


My recent trip to Round Top inspired me to explore another quaint town of the Texas Hill Country, Mason.  It's about an hour away from me and well worth the trip. I browsed an antique mall, a whimsical vintage shop and not one but two thrift stores!  I'll share more about Mason soon, but today is all about the finds! First, I found this gorgeous set of green transferware, Johnson Brothers Castle Story. Each matching plate is in absolute perfect condition and they are available SOLD! 

Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction

I am smitten with everything about this tiny embroidered pillowcase, including the shop it came from, Lilacs-N-Calico! The owner Jennifer creates the most delightful displays which I'll be sharing soon...

Vintage baby pillowcase

This jadeite Alice plate was hidden in a stack in one of the thrift stores.  It was a DOLLAR--best jadeite bargain ever! Needless to say, it's a keeper! 

Vintage jadeite Alice plate

More lovely linens in pristine condition.
   Vintage tea towels

Last but not least, this charming transferware dinner plate by Salem China Co. Olde Staffordshire.  See it SOLD.

Vintage blue transferware


Until next time, happy hunting! 






Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Lovely finds! I picked up my first Jadeite plate recently.....yours is so pretty! Love the oher plates too, especially the green transferware and the linens too! How fun to find a new place to hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia ... your trip to Round Top really paid off. Finding new places to shop and not being a long drive either, is exciting. Several years ago, I had a business that took me to Llano and I loved to shop there ... a pretty drive in the Spring too. I know you are really happy to find the Jadeite plate. Love the white pillowcases.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I haven't been to Mason in years! Looks like you found some great places for good pieces. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finds mt dear. I especially like the blue and white transfer ware. Have a great day! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green transferware dishes!! So pretty!! We have a great little Co Op Antique Marketplace that I have not been to for some time and now, you have me dying to go to see what I may find!!
    Thanks so much for your visits and for your kind words...
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!