Adirondack Chair Rescue


Happy Wednesday Friends! Recently I shared how I restored my fence and as I admired the results, I realized my adirondack chair was in desperate need of attention.  So I decided to give it a little love and a bright blue coat of paint! 

Adirondack chair makeover

Thanks to our scorching Texas summers, the paint was cracked and peeling--not a pretty sight!


Adirondack chair makeover

It took a lot of scraping, sanding and elbow grease to transform this chair from drab...

Adirondack chair makeover

...to fab! To get this look, try Rustoleum spray paint in Blue Sail--it goes on flawlessly!

Adirondack chair makeover



Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love to hear your feedback! 


My Thrift Store Addiction



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:

                                          The Dedicated House




Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I think I need to come take a little rest in that chair. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome any time! I am using this color lots in the garden AND in my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy chair! You will be one of the features today at the Anything Blue Friday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again at the little blue soiree. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!