Mini Makeover: Fridays at Home

Happy Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing the mini makeover of a sign I found on clearance last year. I'm a huge believer in the power of a paint--a few strokes can make a big difference! Maybe you have a similar project laying around your house...

clearance sign mini makeover

So after I shared my spring mantel and gallery wall earlier this week, I remembered that I had scored this cute sign on clearance at Cracker Barrel. Can you relate? 

clearance sign mini makeover

Turns out, all it needed was a little white all-purpose craft paint to make it right at home on my gallery wall. There was even the perfect space waiting for it--no rearranging required!

clearance sign mini makeover

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

clearance sign mini makeover

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Some lovely 'garden' themed ideas here. I especially love the mossed wreath! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have painted the frame white, too! Looks great! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!