Valentine Clearance: Fabulous Find 389

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Y'all know I'm a big fan of seasonal clearance that can be used year round. Today I'm sharing recent Valentine's Day bargains I scored 75% off from Hobby Lobby including these mini charcuterie boards...

Valentine's Day clearance bargains that can be used year round

I love the tiny heart cut-outs on the handles, and how cute are these metal mushrooms? (Have you seen my latest mushroom upcycle?)

Valentine's Day clearance that can be displayed year-round

Last but not least, a trio of miniature risers--stay tuned to see how I use them in my spring home tour later this month! 

Valentine's Day clearance bargains that can be used year round

Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh what treasures. I love Hobby Lobby. I was in there this past week & scored big i n the paper section but didn't even check out the Valentine clearance....it was probably all gone by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing the small risers during our tour

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!