Carrot Chickpea Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing

Happy Monday, Friends! Today I'm sharing a refreshing salad that you can whip up for Easter or your next spring gathering. Plus, this healthy carrot-chickpea combination is rich in vitamins A,B, and C, as well as protein, fiber, iron, and potassium...

carrot chickpea salad with sesame ginger dressing


Here's what you'll need: 

1 package of matchstick carrots

1 can of chickpeas

2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro

3 Tbsp Newman's Own Sesame Ginger Dressing 

Optional mint garnish

 

Start by rinsing and draining the carrots, chickpeas, and cilantro. Next, toss the mixture in 3 Tbsp of sesame ginger dressing. Last, chill for 2 hours before serving. (Optional: Garnish with mint.) That's all there is to it--enjoy! 


carrot chickpea salad with sesame ginger dressing

My Thrift Store Addiction

carrot chickpea salad with sesame ginger dressing

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Such a simple recipe, but sometimes those are best!

    Thanks for sharing this at the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 51

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this one in my inbox, simple, tasty, and ready in minutes. Those are the recipes I like. Thank you for sharing with Whimsy Home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!