Repurposed Christmas Tree Trio

Happy Monday, Friends! I love shopping my home and using what I have on hand and there's just something about thrifted collections that inspires repurposed decor. Today, I'm sharing my latest--a whimsical vignette styled with a trio of repurposed Christmas trees...

repurposed Christmas tree decor

If you're admiring my Charlie Brown inspired embroidery, it's a cherished handmade gift from Dear Firstborn that I absolutely adore! The tree on the right was a yard sale find that always reminded me a bit of the CB tree. For this vignette, I "planted" it in one of the cute little Pioneer Woman jade bowls that I grab on the rare occasions that my local Walmart has one or two in the store.

repurposed Christmas tree decor

In the middle is a tree repurposed from vintage flower frogs, which are handy for so many uses.

repurposed Christmas tree decor

Finally on the left, more of those fabulous jade bowls inverted, stacked on a small jadeite flowerpot, and topped with a mini cookie cutter star.  Which is your favorite?

repurposed Christmas tree decor


My Thrift Store Addiction

repurposed Christmas tree decor

Join us for Vintage Charm on Wednesday and then stay tuned for my Christmas home tour next Monday when I will be joining the Bloggers' Best Home Tour hosted by sweet Kelly from The Tattered Pew

Wishing you and your family a joyous Thanksgiving! 


HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE

Featured!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love your jadeite bowls into a Christmas tree, great tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecelia, this is just brilliant! I love how you just saw trees in these items. Featuring when my link party opens.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!