Vintage Crock: Friday's Find #369

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! I have just a few finds to share today but each was .50 or less-- starting with this fabulous vintage crock that I scored for .25! Of course, crocks are very versatile and it's in excellent condition...

thrift store finds of the week

I don't often see kitchen gadgets in great condition at thrift stores, so I grabbed  this snowflake spatula and cookie scoop for .50 each. I'll likely use both during the holidays! 

thrift store finds of the week

Last but not least, I ship gifts to Colorado and Houston several times a year. Wrapped gifts don't often fare well, so I love gift boxes with lids like this one I nabbed for .25. 

thrift store finds of the week

Until next time, happy and safe hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!