Local Spring Scores: Friday's Find #350

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Due to the limitations of the pandemic and the weather, it has been a minute since I've had any fabulous finds to share, but today I've gathered several spring bargains from local stores that you may have in your neighborhood...

thrifty spring decor

I actually found the pretty little jade Pioneer Woman bowls above on clearance at Walmart just before the holidays. I grabbed the last three--they are the perfect size for herbs, spices, and portion-control snacks. They complement my jadeite nicely, and I also really love the details like the butterfly on the bottom. After being housebound for longer than usual, I was ready to get out for both groceries and my monthly stops! Since the grocery stores were depleted after the winter storm, it took me a few trips. Fortunately, our local Walmart, Tuesday Morning, and Goodwill are all across the street from one another. 

thrifty spring decor

The pale blush runner below and the sweet bunny tea towel above are both from Tuesday Morning.

thrifty spring decor

The ranunculus stem and greenery place mats were both on sale at Hobby Lobby. I had been wanting to craft some mossy place mats for spring but realized these were actually less expensive than it would be to buy the supplies. 

thrifty spring decor

Last but not least, a lovely rose arrangement from Goodwill. Stay tuned--I found a few more goodies there that I'll be sharing soon. 

thrifty spring decor

Join me on Tuesday, March 16 to see how I used some of these finds to style an Easter tablescape! 

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I miss going to my favorite places but waiting until innoculated as high risk for covid. It would kill me. Nice discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those green bowls, I can't believe you found those at Walmart!! I do pickups there now, so I haven't been inside the store in months. I miss browsing!! But, I am waiting for both doses of the vaccine before I get back to playing in the thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bowls and the placemats are perfect for all year round.

    I can't wait for freedom!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! I love to welcome spring--or rather midwinter in Maine--with some bright pastels like yours! You and I both love pink roses! I have done well staying home, but sometimes I gotta break out! As a "payback" for surviving a redo of a dental crown on Mon., I intend to hit my local GW (where it is fill a bag of last week's tags for $10); it is directly across the street from my dentist's office. Is that meant, or what? Further down that street is the "new" Michaels that took over the old AC Moore building, Staples, and Petsmart. If my cats ain't happy, ain't noone gonna be happy! I get my errands all done in one trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty spring finds! I am so ready to go to HomeGoods! I am fully vaccinated now. My sister said she went to Gabe's (all things discount chain here in WV) and spent $200 on her first outing after vaccines, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!