Friday's Find: Vintage Ornaments


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! We are less than a week from Thanksgiving and I have Christmas decorations on my mind.  Today's find couldn't be more perfect--vintage ornaments! Every lovely sphere is a sweet reminder of Christmases past. These divine decorations can be high dollar at antique shops, so grab them if you see them thrifting! In addition to decorating your tree, they are also beautiful in apothecary jars or hanging in windows. 

vintage Christmas ornaments



This three tiered silver stand, also vintage and previously thifted, offers a charming display for my new baubles.  May your days be merry and bright as you prepare for this holiday season! The 12 Days of Christmas are coming soon--a special feature full of festive and fun decorations, recipes and gifts!


vintage Christmas ornaments


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I am in love with this idea ! I can't wait to try it this year on my table

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!