Vintage French Floral Plates: Fabulous Find 400

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing a set of four lovely Arcopal France plates I scored at Goodwill. I was instantly drawn to the delicate pink floral design of this French Florentine pattern

vintage French dishes

The milky opaque glass is what I have come to think of as the "French Corelle." I was thrilled to score the four dinner plates for $1 each during one of Goodwill's colored tag sales! 

vintage French dishes

 The discontinued pattern was manufactured in France during the 1970s. Here you can see a closer view of the beautiful design and the Arcopal France backstamp. 

vintage French dishes

Stay tuned to see these pretties featured in my Valentine's Day table setting coming soon! 

Valentine table inspiration

My Thrift Store Addiction

Thrifted French dishes

Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh, just love these plates! Very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun find, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these plates and would have snapped them right up! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a stack of Arcopal dinner plates with the forget me nots on them (you had a set of the cups several years ago). I use mine daily and just love them. They haven't chipped or broken (although I have chipped edges of another pattern's cereal bowl. They take a lot of hard usage with no problem. I would love to see yours with some of your Jadeite!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!