Gorgeous Glassware: Fabulous Find 401

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today's latest thrift store finds include various gorgeous glassware I scored for a total of less than $5--including this gorgeous floral arrangement featuring peonies arranged in a teal glass vase

gorgeous thrift store glassware

Have you ever made a second trip around the thrift store just in case you missed something the first time? That's how I discovered this fabulous faux Threshold peony centerpiece that was almost hidden from view on a cluttered shelf at Goodwill! Not only are the colors perfect, it was 50% off for orange tag items--meaning I scored it for $3.50! I've always been pleased with previous Threshold (Target) purchases and below you can see closer looks at the pretty floral and glass vase design.

gorgeous thrift store glassware

I don't frequent one of the thrift stores I have favored in the past as often because it is simply always overcrowded during its limited hours, but I made an exception this week and I'm so glad I did--despite having to circle the block to find parking. This set of gorgeous blush stemware caught my eye from across a congested aisle. I didn't let that deter me as I made my mask-clad way to scoop them up for .25 each--cha-ching! 

gorgeous thrift store glassware

Last but not least, another .25 find that is perfect for the homemade candles I enjoy crafting for gifts--and myself! 

gorgeous thrift store glassware

My Thrift Store Addiction

gorgeous thrift store glassware

Until next time, happy hunting!
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great finds!! Thanks so much for sharing at Home Imagined this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pink glasses, Cecilia! What a score! And yes, I always make a second walk around:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!