Bargain Vintage Hankies: Friday's Find #385

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Who loves vintage hankies? I'm always drawn to the nostalgic patterns when I see them in antique shops. Although I rarely spot them in thrift stores, today I'm sharing several I grabbed for .25 each...

vintage hankies

I love featuring Christmas hankies in my holiday decor and this poinsettia pattern is a beauty! You can find my vintage Christmas home tour, here!

vintage hankies

From Branson to Bowling Green, this floral Missouri hankie identifies the state's towns. 

vintage hankies

Last but not least, another pretty floral featuring orange and white daisies. 

vintage hankies

My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage hankies

On Tuesday, I'll be joining my talented tablescaping friends hosted by Rita from Panoply. I hope you'll plan to join us! 

Christmas Tablescape blog hop

Until next time, happy hunting! 

HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. The hankies are lovely. We have some vintage hankies,too. Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Merry Christmas.
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your vintage hankies. I have used a few damaged ones to make curtains for the dollhouse, a dh double bed canopy and even dollclothes utilizing those fine rolled hems as the edges. Have a hard time cutting up "good" ones, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecilia, oh this got me so excited. I'm right down there in Springfield in the lower left corner. I've never seen one of these before, so cute!!! I think hankies are such a charming feminine custom, I remember my grandmother having one with her at all times. Glad I saw this post!! Let me know if you want to sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love these pretty hankies!
    I’d incorporate them into many places in my home, as you have done.

    Wonderful!
    Your post is featured today at the Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!