Thrift Store Scarecrows: Friday's Find #268


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Believe it or not, we've actually had some fall weather here! I've added this week's fabulous find--a trio of thrift store scarecrows to my outdoor decor, now that fall is officially here...


thrift store scarecrows


I've always loved the touch of whimsy scarecrows bring to fall decor. I've had great luck finding them at thrift stores. I found this like-new trio at the same store--all three for $1.50! Since they're my only find this week, I thought you would enjoy seeing how I use them. I tucked the tiny guy into my chickenfeeder succlents. I love the details on his little face! 


thrift store scarecrows


I couldn't resist placing this one in the wildflowers that match the one on his hat! 




This guy is right at home on my vintage garden rocker. The rosemary is in bloom! 




My Thrift Store Addiction


Thrift store scarecrows


Which one do you like best? Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. They are all adorable but I think the tiny one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great find, Cecilia. Isn't it wonderful to welcome a new season?
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ... fun to be able to enjoy them in your garden. I even did a little Fall decorating yesterday and need to dig out my big scarecrow. Loving this cooler weather.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put one like the middle sized one on a flat basket arrangement with a spray on fall leaves/flowers with a bow on the other half. I LOVE thin door arrangements so the screen door with close tightly! I love the tiny scarecrows for dollhouse scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They’re all cute but the littlest one is my favorite! Cute and quite a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!