Christmas in July: Friday's Find #208 Plus a Special Feature!


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! For the last Friday of the month, I am sharing some vintage Christmas in July finds...


Christmas in July


A festive vintage tablecloth always puts me in the Christmas spirit! I paid slightly more than usual for this lovely but vintage Christmas linens are a little harder to come by and I've had pretty good results selling them in my Etsy shop. These are close ups of the different Christmas symbols featured on the border.  Available


vintage Christmas tablecloth


I scored this pretty holly creamer at the Find's warehouse sale for .10! 


holly creamer


Can't you just picture this handmade mat in the center of a small holiday table, with cups of hot cocoa on the matching mug mats?  Available


Matching handmade poinsettia placemat and coasters


These holly mugs are so close to the creamer pattern, I had to look twice before I realized they weren't an exact match, but they're close enough and were also .10 each! I have a holiday project in mind. 


holly mugs



My Thrift Store Addiction



Christmas in July


Now for that special feature I mentioned... I'm honored to have my Secret Garden Herb Drying Hanger  featured in the Autumn issue of Somerset Home


My Thrift Store Addiction Somerset Home feature


It's my first feature with this publication and they created such a beautiful layout. 


My Thrift Store Addiction Somerset Home feature


Honestly, my photos don't do it justice, but thanks for letting me share my happy news! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Somerset Home feature


It will be available in stores the first week of August. I know that Barnes and Nobles, Joann's Crafts and Walmart carry it. There is so much gorgeous inspiration inside. Enjoy! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Somerset Home feature



Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congratulations, Cecilia! A wonderful feature, and so true to representing who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Cecilia, that is fantastic news! Doing a happy dance. You go, girl!

    Can't wait to see what you do with the cups and creamer.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cecelia,
    Congrats to you!! Well deserved!! Great finds too!
    Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Cecilia! You always have such beautiful photos and excellent content. I am so happy for you for such a well deserved honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the magazine feature! I would be over the moon excited! That's a cute project and your vintage Christmas finds are lovely. Now what are you going to do with those cups???

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you Cecilia .... Congratulations. Such a simple and smart use of those hangers. I know you are so excited and you should be. Hope that article brings you a lot of Etsy sales. Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous feature! Congratulations, I will look for it for sure. And I love Christmas in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! How exciting! I always loved your herbs drying in the vintage hangers. Congrats, friend!
    xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful news, Cecilia--I'm thrilled for you :) And for your great Christmas finds, too--

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! for your being published in such a popular magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the feature of your herb drying rack! How amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your Christmas in July finds at Celebrate Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the magazine feature. Your vintage finds are gorgeous :)

    www.artdecorationcrafting.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your magazine article! That is awesome! I made a spoon-herb drying rack patterned after yours only caz I found the rack before any hangers! And I just found a GW $1 Scrabble game with 2 sets of letters! And WHY should we limit Christmas to just July (for an off season): I thrift for it ALL year round and am currently looking for treasures to use in waterless snow globes; .50 matchbox red truck is on the counter getting a coat of red nail polish as we speak! Just got a $3 GW crewel embroidery Nativity scene and a GW Kohl's sign that ses Keep Christ in Christmas ($30; it is MINE! Christmas is my favorite; this year will have some different decorations; hurrah!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!