Featured! Country Sampler Summer Decorating



Happy Wednesday, Friends! If you're thinking that copper garden finial looks familiar, you've probably seen it here on my blog. I'm honored to have it and several other blog projects featured in Country Sampler's Summer Decorating issue! 


Secret Garden Herbs' copper finial




It's available now and full of sunny inspiration to kick start your summer! 


Country Sampler Summer Decorating



To see my original post for each feature, just click on the link under the image! 


15 minute upcycled boxwood wreath




Repurposed ceiling medallion garden wreath




My Thrift Store Addiction


Take me to the beach tablescape




Happy summer, y'all! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Cecilia. I can't think of anyone who derserves it more than you!! I'm so excited for you. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How fun to see your own creations in a magazine. Your love of crafting shines through on your blog, so I am so happy for you to have it shared to even more crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl! YAY! Dang, I feel like I know someone famous now. So happy for you. But, I am not surprised with all of your wonderful creativity. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor Cecilia! Congrats on the magazine feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the features in Country Sampler. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! That is so awesome. I hope you have several copies strewn around your house. I will look for you at the book store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Cecilia! You create some fabulous things!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful, Cecilia! You always have great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. That's wonderful. The wreath you made is gorgeous I cannot believe its an upcycle. It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  11. C-o-n-g-r-a-t-u-l-a-t-i-o-n-s!!!!!!!!!! How cool is that? You really deserve it, Cecilia! Kudos:) xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! What an exciting accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That wreath is gorgeous - we used to have boxwood growing in our yard when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy blog superstar status attained! Congrats on the rightfully deserved recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing at the Pleasures of the NW's DIY party!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Of course it is a great honor to be in a magazine but as I can see in your blog you deserved it!

    http://artdecorationcrafting.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!